Inaugural consumer occasion will function talks by Capgemini UK, Ocado Know-how, Porsche AG, Siemens AG, and extra showcasing the ability of DevOps in motion
LONDON, ENGLAND — August 29, 2019 — Right this moment GitLab, the DevOps platform delivered as a single utility, at the moment introduced preliminary programming and audio system for 2019 GitLab Commit London, going down October 9 in London.
GitLab Commit, GitLab’s inaugural consumer occasion, will carry collectively builders, operations and safety professionals to share DevOps greatest practices and classes discovered. Audio system will showcase the ability of DevOps in motion via technique and expertise discussions, classes discovered, behind-the-scenes seems on the improvement lifecycle, and extra.
“GitLab has over 100,000 corporations and tens of millions of builders utilizing and co-creating on the undertaking with us, so we tailor-made GitLab Commit with the end-user in thoughts. The occasion will dive into how the DevOps transformation is going on in enterprises on an organizational degree and the way one can return to their group and implement related practices,” stated Priyanka Sharma, Director of Technical Evangelism at GitLab. “Commit invokes motion and we hope attendees will decide to constructing one of the best devops organizations.”
Convention Classes and Audio system
The convention agenda options a mixture of matters, together with technical periods, stay coding, deep-dives, and case research protecting cloud native, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Knowledge, open supply, safety, all-remote, and extra.
“I’ve learnt a lot from the group over the previous 12 months, to have the ability to share a few of my very own work within the hope that it conjures up others and drives the subsequent chapter of my journey is such a beautiful alternative.” – Tom West, Options Architect at Converging Knowledge EMEA
The carefully-curated schedule will function periods from flagship GitLab clients, cloud native consultants, and well-known open supply communities, together with:
- “Keynote: Establishing a DevOps Tradition @ Porsche – A GitLab Success Story” – Dennis Menge and Alberto Gisbert, Porsche AG
- “Keynote: Flying From Base to Native Throughout the Clouds” – Alexandru Constantin Viscreanu, kiwi.com
- “Panel Dialogue: How Ginormous Orgs Leverage GitLab”
- “Panel Dialogue: Closing the SDLC loop – a Safety Panel”
- “How we scaled from 10 to 30000 builders” – Roger Meier, Siemens
- “4 years with GitLab in Ocado Know-how” – Piotr Kurpik and Artur Frysiak, Ocado Know-how
- “Producing a single DevOps view utilizing knowledge instruments” – Tom West, Converging Knowledge EMEA
- “From Zero to Manufacturing with Rust, Python and GitLab CI” – Mario García, Mozilla
- “The Fantastic thing about GitLab CI/CD” – Getty Orawo, Podii
- “GitLab All of the Approach Down: A Small Startup’s Story of Rising with GitLab” – Huss EL-Sheikh, 9fin
- “Steady Verification: The lacking hyperlink to totally automate your pipeline” – Invoice Shetti and Sean O’Dell, VMware
- “Evolve right into a DevOps butterfly” – Matteo Codogno and Simone D’avico, wellD
- “Zero-cost infrastructure and automated deployments for small groups” – Niki Kontoe and George Tsiolis, Ubitech
- “What to not do whereas utilizing GitLab” – Boris Waguia, Adorsys GmbH & Co. KG
- “Zero to K8s: As Quick As Potential” – Matt Smith, Capgemini UK
- “How GitLab helped a small workforce transfer quick” – Adrian Moisey, SweepSouth
“GitLab is likely one of the most essential instruments for our engineering, it is the central hub of all our operations. This occasion is the proper alternative to study from how others are utilizing the ability that GitLab gives.” – Alexandru Constantin Viscreanu, Platform Engineer at Kiwi.com
For the complete GitLab Commit London program, please go to the schedule.
Convention Location and Registration
In London, the place historical past meets innovation, enterprise down a cobblestone drive, alongside leaders who do contrive to embrace a world of automation, exploration, and transformation. Your journey will start once you arrive at a brewery to derive the advantages of collaboration. A day of studying and pleasure: GitLab Commit sparks curiosity to study methods to extend velocity. You’ll share and study perception to form the way forward for improvement and luxuriate in a mini-golf occasion within the moonlight. Register by Sept sixth, 11:59 pm PT with code: commit99 to save lots of $99 on convention passes.
Thank You Sponsors
GitLab Commit is made potential with assist from Sponsors: AWS, CNCF, FINOS, and StackOverflow, and Media Sponsors: DevOps.com and Software program Engineering Every day. For extra data on sponsorship alternatives, please attain out to email@example.com.
GitLab is a DevOps platform constructed from the bottom up as a single utility for all phases of the DevOps lifecycle enabling Product, Growth, QA, Safety, and Operations groups to work concurrently on the identical undertaking. GitLab supplies groups a single knowledge retailer, one consumer interface, and one permission mannequin throughout the DevOps lifecycle, permitting groups to collaborate and work on a undertaking from a single dialog, considerably decreasing cycle time and focus solely on constructing nice software program rapidly. Constructed on open supply, GitLab leverages the group contributions of 1000’s of builders and tens of millions of customers to constantly ship new DevOps improvements. Greater than 100,000 organizations from startups to international enterprise organizations, together with Ticketmaster, Jaguar Land Rover, NASDAQ, Dish Community, and Comcast belief GitLab to ship nice software program at new speeds.