Simon Taylor is within the internet hosting seat as soon as once more and is joined this week by a returning visitor. Becoming a member of Simon to speak in regards to the newest and best information in blockchain, Bitcoin and Crypto is Oliver Von Landsberg-Sadie, CEO at BCB. Collectively the pair talk about:
- How Fb’s imaginative and prescient for Libra became a nightmare (01:43)
- Binance CEO says some ‘main’ strategic acquisitions are within the works for 2020 (10:04)
- Venezuela to make use of petro cryptocurrency for oil gross sales (16:39)
- IBM and Truthful Commerce initiative demo blockchain-based espresso monitoring app (23:50)
- North America noticed probably the most crypto and blockchain funding in 2019 (27:34)
- Secretary-Common Says United Nations Should Embrace Blockchain (31:17)
The Tweet of the Week comes from @SpencerNoon about Telegram’s determination to not combine TON natively within the messenger app. (36:28) Why not ship us your finest tweets? See if you will get a shout out on the present!
Love fintech? Then join our E-newsletter, Fintech in 5. A snack-sized collection of the week’s greatest tales, longer reads, soundbites and extra. Simply go to this hyperlink so enroll! 11fs.com/e-newsletter
In the event you loved the present and, as ever, remember to subscribe and go away a evaluation!
Wish to be part of the dialog on all of the matters mentioned? Tweet the present at: www.twitter.com/bchaininsider